Whether you’re looking to make a stand-alone desktop sign, a suspended double-sided directory or the wayfinding system for an entire department store, you can do it all simply and stylishly with Slatz.
- Available in 3275mm lengths that can be cut to exact requirements, minimising waste.
- Standard Faceplates are available in 7 different depths – mini, midi, little, middle, big, king and super – bespoke depths can be fabricated using a sidetrack and mini edge system which incorporates sheet aluminium.
- All sizes have matching end caps for individual name plate creation.
- Directory sidetracks are available in 3 formats; square, quadrant and angle with matching caps.
- Projected and suspended directories use double sided sidetrack available in 2 formats; square and quadrant.
- A variety of specialised faceplates are available such as; Engraver Plates which can incorporate laminate, aluminium, stainless steel, acrylic and foamex sheets up to 1mm thick and Slider Plates which incorporate slider inserts for IN/OUT signage options.
- Multicaps allow for the fabrication of mini directories and multi-panel door signs with the use of just 2 end caps and suitable faceplates.
The Slatz System is ideal for..
- Single panel door signs
- Wayfinding / directional signs
- IN / OUT slider signage
- Braille and tactile signs